Important Note: Australian Consumer Law
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies held by consumers at law. The goods we supply come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, at Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). If you are a consumer as defined by the Australian Consumer Law, the following applies to you: “You are entitled to a refund or replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure”.
Nothing is this document excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, restricted or modifies (as the case may be).
SRT Performance Pty Ltd (ABN 97 168 327 991) ATF Spiral Release Unit Trust ABN (81 196 357 430) (referred to as “we”, or “us”) warrants the following to customers who purchase products from us.
Subject to the terms and conditions detailed below, we provide a voluntary product warranty (the Warranty) to end users of the following products (the “Products” and each a “Product”) which are supplied by us or our authorised resellers to you in Australia:
- Waveblade sports roller; and
- such other products listed on our website www.wavebladesportsroller.com (Website), sold by us or our authorised resellers.
To the extent permitted by law, this Warranty covers the structural inner components of the Product and does not cover damage occasioned to the exterior of the Product as a result of fair wear and tear.
No other voluntary manufacturer’s warranty is provided by us in respect of the Products supplied by us or our authorised resellers. This Warranty does not apply to you if you have purchased the Products for the purpose of wholesale or resale.
This Warranty only applies if the Products supplied to you are fully assembled or are assembled by you in strict accordance with any safety or care instructions or manuals accompanying the Products.
Please note the Products may creak during use. This can occur due to friction being applied to the Products and is not evidence of any structural issue or defect.
We warrant that (at our absolute option) we will repair, replace or provide a refund for any Product, if such Product(s) are faulty or defective in manufacture or materials for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (Warranty Period).
Where we offer to replace the Product we will endeavour to replace the Product with an identical Product, where possible. In circumstances where we cannot supply you with an identical Product we will supply you with another Product of the same type, value and standard, noting that the replacement Product may be of a different size, shape, colour and/or capacity or provide you with a full refund.
To the extent permitted by law, this Warranty only covers the repair or replacement of a defective Product or the refund of monies paid by you in respect of a defective Product. It does not cover any loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), expenses (whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and/or incidental), loss of profits, revenue, production, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation or any loss or damage relating to business interruptions or otherwise, suffered by you or claims made against you, arising out of or in connection with a breach of this Warranty.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- the Products must have been used in strict accordance with the Product’s instructions and/or care manual accompanying the Product. The Product’s instructions and/or care manuals are also accessible via the ‘Release Move Improve’ mobile application. Claims associated with improper use will not be covered under this Warranty;
- to the extent permitted by law, where a Product or part thereof is repaired or replaced under this Warranty, the balance of the Warranty will apply and the replacement Product or part thereof will not carry a new warranty;
- this Warranty does not apply to Products that have been completely or partially modified or otherwise altered by you or a third party;
- the terms of this Warranty cannot be amended except by written agreement between the parties;
- this Warranty only applies to Products that have been purchased directly from us, through the Website or from an authorised reseller; and
- any claim under this Warranty must meet the requirements set out in this Warranty.
This Warranty does not apply to defects or faults to the extent that such defect or fault arises:
- as a result of the Product being misused or used in a manner not in conformity with the Product’s instructions or care manual (if any) or our reasonable instructions. For example the Product being subjected to large compressive forces, repeated high impact drops excessive heat or water, corrosive substances or acidic/citric liquids.;
- due to storage, handling, installation, assembly or dismantling which has been undertaken without reasonable care;
- as a result of a failure to maintain or clean the Product in accordance with the Product’s instructions or care manual;
- due to accidental or deliberate damage, abuse, mishandling or vandalism;
- from the use of accessories which were not manufactured, or approved in writing by us;
- from normal wear and tear;
- as a result of the Product being repaired, altered or otherwise modified by you or a third party not authorised by us; or
- as a result of the Product being used after it is known that the Product is defective.
If the Product fails within the Warranty Period, you must immediately stop using the Product and inform us of the defect. You may do so by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Website.
When contacting us please have the following available:
- your name, address and contact details;
- the Product particulars including the Product’s model or serial numbers (if any);
- proof of purchase; and
- a statement of observed faults, images of the faults and such other information that may help with the analysis of the fault.
Cost of submitting a Warranty claim
All costs and expenses incurred in making a claim under this Warranty shall be borne by you. If the warranty claim is found to be valid, the Product will be repaired, replaced or you will obtain a full refund of all monies paid by you to us in respect of the defective Product, as the case may be.
Deadline for submitting Warranty claims
All claims under this Warranty must be submitted to us as soon as the Product fault becomes apparent, and in any event, within 30 days of knowledge of the matter or event giving rise to the claim. No consideration will be given to claims under this Warranty which are made after this period.
This Warranty forms part of the purchase contract.
Waveblade stands behind all its products and its vision. If you believe any Waveblade Product has a material or workmanship flaw, please contact our customer support team.
SRT Performance Pty Ltd
PO Box 7542, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026